Rik is an expert in clean water technologies and has worked in the water industry over the last 25 years in various management and market development positions in an international environment. After having spent +20 years in corporate environment working on sales organisations, integration of acquisitions and re-structuring, he has been focusing on bringing new technologies to market that reduce and/or improve the usage of water, that improve the quality of water, that help companies use 100% natural products to improve the efficiency of their installations in various applications, whether it is waste water, soil remediation etc… .
- Inspiring talk between Walid Khoury and our CEO Ramzi Bouzerda
- Smart water sensors and hand hygiene: a pioneering primary school in the fight against COVID-19
- Droople appoints Dr. Christian Hugo Hoffmann as Head of Finance & Investor Relations
- Droople has a new Lead of Product
- Droople welcomes Rik Segers in its Advisory Board